Make My Own Way (my first single)

Rate this topic

• Administrator

Congratulations Elise, what a fantastic accomplishment. Your voice sounds great and I love your song. You wrote that? WOW! The production is also very nicely done and you look incredible. We are all very proud of you and excited for your success. So cool.

What will you be doing with this new single? Do you have any distribution or management?

Coach Robert

The song sounds great and you look and sound awesome. The best advice I can give is tell you not to sign any contracts that take away your rights to your songs and other personal rights. That has a habit of happening in the music business. Other than that God bless and keep on singing......

• Administrator

Wow ! Your voice sounds fantastic, Ellise. And as Robert and MDEW mentioned, you look great as well ! I'm certainly looking forward to more of your original songs and videos. Congratulations on your accomplishment !!!

Wishing you the very best in all of your future endeavors. 

Warmest regards,

Adolph

Beautiful work sister, lots of feeling and truth in those lyrics.  Thank you for sharing, much love.  You will be going on to do some amazing things in the future, realize that. NO matter what, always remember, everything is already lined up for you. All you need to do now is just play the part and keep going moving forward. There is much in store. Have an amazing week!

OZ

On 30/01/2018 at 11:01 AM, Adolph Namlik said:

Wow ! Your voice sounds fantastic, Ellise. And as Robert and MDEW mentioned, you look great as well ! I'm certainly looking forward to more of your original songs and videos. Congratulations on your accomplishment !!!

Wishing you the very best in all of your future endeavors. 

Warmest regards,

Adolph

thank you for your encouragement 

4 hours ago, Osmin Camero said:

Beautiful work sister, lots of feeling and truth in those lyrics.  Thank you for sharing, much love.  You will be going on to do some amazing things in the future, realize that. NO matter what, always remember, everything is already lined up for you. All you need to do now is just play the part and keep going moving forward. There is much in store. Have an amazing week!

OZ

thank you for your kind comments

• 2 weeks later...