DisgustingVoice

If I'm not an amazing singer at 20, should i just give up?

Rate this topic

I know the answer will be "No, don't give up" since you hear this everywhere. However if i'm not a great singer at 20, is it too late and am i wasting my time? I'm already an adult and i fear that i will never learn to sing really great. I mean, i like my voice. I have have nothing to complain. My only problem would be that i'm a baritone. I began singing on a regular basis around late 2014.

Just sing. Regardless of how good you think you are. Half of your problem is that you think you have to be a great singer or it is not worth it. Just sing.

If it is too high for what you believe is full voice.....SING in falsetto.  That is how you start to find the correct coordination anyway.....

If you wait to sing until you are great at it......You will never even be good......Because you will never start.    Sing......Just Sing.......And while you are singing....PAY ATTENTION, to what works and what does not.

No you can become great in just a few years... and 20 is very young. You could easily be a pop star at 25. And for any other genre besides mainstream pop I don't think people care if you're 20 or 50