• Review My Singing Membership

Hi , 

here is my cover of "man against the world " originally performed by survivor . 

I sing it 4 half tons down , because i am not a high tenor like jimmy jamison. 

Please review and comment for me to improve my singing. 

Thank you 

• Administrator

Welcome back "Roddy",

Click on "Guaranteed Singing Reviews" on the menu above or click "Add to cart" (below). Our coaches, our singing experts, and our members will be pleased to help you.

Respectfully,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

While I don't currently have time to do a full review, I do like your voice. However, I'm really curious as to why you dropped the key? Are you training to be able to sing that high? Because simply not being a high tenor doesn't mean a lot when it comes to training. You can train to be a soprano and beyond if you want. I'm naturally a baritone, and sing with my soprano students all the time. Vocal categorization like that is to help people give you pre-written part for a musical, opera, or choir. When singing contemporary, it's more about range. And upper range can be trained and extended much higher than more people realize. Like I said, I'm a baritone naturally, but normally sing up to C5; up to C6 with a few students; and I'm working on E6 to G6 right now.