The best jazz vocalist

Rate this topic

JackFrosty

polish  pop and jazz singer Andrzej Zaucha(Andrew Zaucha)  1949-1991 RIP  from Cracow .He was the best  jazz vocalist.He was shot (murdered  by)  in 1991 by  Frenchman (man with gun)(8 bullets). Hesang Namely Cest la vie or Bylas serca Biciem (You  was a heartbeat),New York New Yor, (polish  vershion and english  chorus) ,  cover  Moonlight serenade  .He sang 350 songs

singer Andrzej Zaucha  sang  Magia to ja (Magic is me/I'm the magic), Variations on the eye rhyme ,I miss your love, Bewere of the music  man, Aquarius (polish version), Przybywajcie czarty (Devils come to me), Zgłębić prawdę (I want uncover  dark mystery, he play the role of wizard  from Cracow), Cest la vie (pipe dream) (dream about Paris), Zaufaj sobie (Believe in yourself), Naucz mnie uśmiechu (Teach me a smile), Poza mną już tamten cza(I'm beyond the time), Sny rockokowe (roccoco dreams), Wilczy bilet (Bad apple), Jakie są szanse naszych mażeń ,Zdecydował los (Fatum/it was my destination),Blady strach (Ghost), Swięto strachów (Holiday of  scarecrows), Abyś czuł (You must feel), Tańcząc w powietrzu or Linoskoczek  (tightrope  walker),Jesienna Piosenka (autumn song), W złotych kroplach deszczu (rainy song, song  about /ofrain),

Andrzej zaucha sang many covers namely Boogie down, Swingin the blues, Sunrise sunset, The man I love , Feelin olright, My cherie amour,My funny valentine, Zaucha sang Jak na lotni (Aviator/Flyer), Bądź moim natchnieniem (By my muse), Mtr Blues, Come baby rock, Zeby inaczej piękniej raczej (Colour your life), Ministrowie i pory roku (four seasons). Zaucha orphaned his daughter.He had  rommance with   young  married woman (26 year old) .Frenchman shoz his wife and  singer  in the dark at the parking lot,near theatre.

Zaucha  was ameteur actor (play the role of magician mr  Pan Twardowski from Cracow).Zaucha   like Ray Charles.Charles was his inspiration .Zaucha  showed  his two songs to  Stevie Wonderin polish recording studio (namely Bylas serca biciem and  Miła ma  or Siodmy rok (Seventh year)).Stevie Wonder prefered  song  titled Siodmy rok