• TMV World Member

Hello other vocalists or vocal liking people,

my name is Martin and I'm from Germany. I learned to play the guitar over 10 years ago, but i never really started singing, since it sounded horrible.

I tried myself on Soundcloud before, but more or the less just to save my progress. Now I would like to have a few comments if the singing nowadays got better and what I can do to improve it further.

Soundcloud Link to my latest recording - It`s Perfect from Ed Sheeran.

I'd be glad if you would comment and help me out. Thank you all in advance. :)

Best Regards Martin

• TMV World Member

It's good. There's room for improvement though. Keep it up!

if I was a judge in the X Factor, I would say "yes".

My point is you sound good, but you could improve on your voice; needs a bit more work.

• Administrator

Welcome 'JustaMartin',

Click on "Guaranteed Singing Reviews" on the menu above or click "Add to cart" (below). Our coaches, our singing experts, and our members will be pleased to help you.

Respectfully,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

• TMV World Member
11 hours ago, Brix said:

It's good. There's room for improvement though. Keep it up!

if I was a judge in the X Factor, I would say "yes".

My point is you sound good, but you could improve on your voice; needs a bit more work.

Thank you very much for those words! I appreciate it :) And I actually try to sing everyday now to improve it.

20 minutes ago, Adolph Namlik said:

Welcome 'JustaMartin',

Click on "Guaranteed Singing Reviews" on the menu above or click "Add to cart" (below). Our coaches, our singing experts, and our members will be pleased to help you.

Respectfully,

Adolph

Thanks for the advice. I'll stay at free reviews for now as I think some general tips can help me out ^-^