Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under The Bridge (Appreciate any criticism)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Come hear me butcher a great song, lol. I decided to give this song a shot...it was harder than i thought. i really hate the tone of my voice. But id like to hear what you guys think. Thanks for taking the time to listen :) http://www.box.net/shared/s5qg87i0al

I actually really LIKE the tone of your voice. Learning to accept and even like your own voice would be my number one thing to tell you, if you want to improve your take of yours ever so slightly. I really don't think it needs much improvement man. I really liked it. Sure, there were a couple of pitchy notes, like where you had to sustain the note a bit, but as a whole, I think you sang it really well. What do YOU want to improve upon? You might simply need to practise to relax a bit more, in order to have a more constant breath support. Cool voice, man! :)

One thing that would help you accept and like your voice better would be to improve your recording skills and even purchase slightly better mic and audio interface :)

Jonpall, thank you for your comments! Yeah I agree, I need to get better equipment and THEN I just may appreciate my voice a lot more.

I think what bothers me the most about it is that I don't sound really great singing a Chili Peppers song. As much as I like the song,

I don't think it really fits me, but that's just my opinion. Thanks again for listening, man!

Archived