When a man loves a woman. Quick review.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Here is 9s. http://www.box.net/shared/eqsfg38e82

I want to sing this song on live performances. What should I change? I want to sound brilliant with my own voice (Ive got light, pop tone and colour i quess)

What do you think?

Is it MLN or Curbing? Most people say it is MLN (fake curbing).

My singing -----> http://soundcloud.com/richardstomach

That was AWESOME man! Your best sound and performance so far, IMO :) Personally I'd say this is a pretty good balance between a dopy sound and a thin sound, especially for this type of music. If there is anything I could suggest as far as improvements go, it would be to be more spot on with your vowels (and your consonants in other clips of yours). In this clip, mostly in "... when a MAN loves a woMAN", i.e. in both places where you say "man". I suggest that you try to use the Uh vowel (as in "hungry" or "sun") instead of the a vowel (as in "there"). You'll notice that the Uh vowel sounds slightly dopier, which is actually what I'm suggesting. But only really on those two places. Do you think you could re-record with those 2 changes? :) It would be cool to hear the result. But I'm being extremely picky here. It's really close to perfect. Awsome job, dude.

it sounds great, congrats!!

think the same as Jonpall for the vowels and for the "woman" at the end be carefull it's like you're losing your support. But i'm really not a pro

I'm probably going to hurt your feelings, devaitis, but I think you sing it better than Michael Bolton. He's a great singer and he has a unique tone but I much prefer yours. Sure, it's just a stylistic preference of mine, but then, again, I find your voice very enjoyable to listen to.

Archived