Santa Baby - box and upload test, my first attempt

• TMV World Legacy Member

This is something I recorded last year, just trying out the box thing and making sure I know how to link to it.

Comments are of course very welcome though!

http://www.box.net/shared/bzpvcl2zlr

Edited to add: Can I upload AIFF files to the box thing? Can you all listen to AIFF? My Itunes plays AIFF, and Audacity will render AIFF without me having to download any MP3 converters.

Cheers

SH

Oh, wow, thanks for the very kind comment Steven. Jazz is my first love (well vocally anyway, I've also got three kids and a husband and a children's choir that I have built over three years), but I am experimenting with other genres. I love the cheeky Jazz stuff. Unfortunately, there is little call for it in the Australian outback.

Glad you enjoyed it jonpall. I am starting to realise that most of you are into fairly heavy rock type vocals. Hope no one minds if I post a few more jazz numbers on here. Might do some Aretha Franklin too.

Glad you enjoyed it jonpall. I am starting to realise that most of you are into fairly heavy rock type vocals. Hope no one minds if I post a few more jazz numbers on here. Might do some Aretha Franklin too.

A lot of us like heavy metal, yes, but you'll find all kinds of singers here. Personally, I favor hard rock the most, but I can dig blues, jazz, pop, opera, etc. :)

Reminds me of a quote from The Blues Brothers: "What kind of music do you have in this pub? Oh we have both kinds. Country AND western."

Archived