Must Get Out by Maroon 5 Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey, this one you must find a bit easier. Perhaps the pitch is better for you? It was very good. It was enjoyable to listen to. Well done. What sort of feedback were you after exactly? I listened to the whole thing. It sounded better than the other one.

@SH: Well i followed your advice. I'm after "you lack of something" kind of feedback and perhaps some compliments to keep the spirit up :). I wonder if there's only you in the forum who's really active. Thanks for your comment, i'm giving you a rep.

Glad to help. You certainly deserve a few compliments - I think it is a great cover. The styling, tone, and now the phrasing is excellent. Your voice is great, you have terrific range. Hows that - feel good now?

Because you want constructive criticism - here you go. Bear in mind, this is being quite picky and I think what you did was great.

Diction - can't always understand the words, particularly early in the song.

chorus: note after highest note in first two lines - needs more oomph ("up", "down") - gets better as you move through the song

bridge (after second chorus): pitch at one point here was not quite right (I think, but I don't know the song - perhaps it is deliberate)

Good work. Oh,and I'm not the only one. I'm a newbie, and I like newbies. There are lots of great very knowledgeable people here, and they do comment on clips - I'm just avoiding my work by doing this instead.

Archived