Singing "Truly" (Lionel Richie cover)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Wow, talk about a tone fitting the song perfectly. Very nice. You should give "Hello" a try.

I've never been skydiving, but I've zoomed in on Google Earth really, really fast.

I'll second the wow. That was really good!

One small thing I would change... there are some places... like "with your" that you pronounce "witch your".

Great job though!

Wow, talk about a tone fitting the song perfectly. Very nice. You should give "Hello" a try.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

I'm practicing ballads because I tend to sing as if I'm in a rush. I just hope that I can get to the point where my singing can actually make the listener feel totally relaxed.

I'll second the wow. That was really good!

One small thing I would change... there are some places... like "with your" that you pronounce "witch your".

Great job though!

Thanks for your advice. :D

To be honest... I hear a couple more mistakes in this recording that I'm still working on. Articulation is definitely something that has my focus.

With this particular song I noticed that as soon as I try singing in a more relaxed way, my articulation starts lacking.

But OTOH when I articulate everything clearly, it sounds way too tensed and rigid. I don't really know how to fix that.:/

I also noticed that I tend to go a little flat towards the end of sustained notes.

Archived