KTVA

guys have you had any KTVA experience? if so are they effective for you? Is it truly enough to make you a great singer? Can a singing program really "get you there"?

I've recently looked up on the 4 pillars of singing. Is it effective? if so why? and how is it different from KTVA?

can both techniques be used together?

All of these programs are going to help you if you put in the time, effort, patience, and dedication it takes. This part of it is up to you. I've used a lot of them and read a lot of books and I'm still learning.

these programs won't make you a great singer....you will make you a great singer.

Just decide on a program and simply get started...then you can try others.... (this assumes you can't afford private lessons.)

Ok tnx man. so what vocal method do you prefer? or use? I'd like to learn more

we all would like to help you.

tell us more about yourself, are you desirious of singing any particular genre of music?

are you just starting out? are you wanting to be famous one day?

give us a little to go on.

Yeah I am desirious of becoming a good singer I have little singing experience but I know a bit now.

I want to take my voice as far i can make take it.

well, in terms of training, you need to start with the basics, i.m.o., breathing, posture, relaxation. just dig in..find a vocal instructor, or buy a program and just get started.

All of these programs are going to help you if you put in the time, effort, patience, and dedication it takes. This part of it is up to you. I've used a lot of them and read a lot of books and I'm still learning.

these programs won't make you a great singer....you will make you a great singer.

Just decide on a program and simply get started...then you can try others.... (this assumes you can't afford private lessons.)

Totally friggin outstanding post, especially your own emboldened emphasis.

Rockonwhichyabadself.

Archived