Queen - Who wants to live forever: a Jugulator's cover

You did really well on this. It reminds of how the song makes me feel. My first wife, Deidre (irish pronunciation is deer-dra) passed away July 28, 1992, 19 years ago. And this song still makes me think of her. In spite of my sinful ways, I am the immortal one, outliving those around me. "There can be only one."

So, I listened to one of your other tracks. "Fear of the Dark." Goodness, you have range but on that one, the Klause Meine thing crept back in.

But anyway, your recordings are flawless, as if professionally mixed. As in, it could be on a cd. So, what are you doing here when you could be selling albums?

So, get with whatever studio you recorded this in, get some musicians together. And you would be surprised how many big names get their songs from songwriters. It sounds like you need a manager.

Really, you should be doing something pro.

You won't find many songwriters here, outside of myself and Marcus. Mike (Snax) doesn't visit much, anymore.

Nearly everyone here does cover tunes and then one tells me how to write songs, never having submitted anything original, of his own. I am one of the few to put up one of my own, or two. Marcus and Mike are the only other ones I could think of.

Well, I like accents. I hope Klause Meine never gets rid of his. And the charming thing is when he translates directly into English. "I want to belong for you" is the direct translation for "Ich wuenche fur dich belongen." It wouldn't sound as endearing if he translated to american English "I want to belong to you." It will always be "I want to belong for you" for me and it should always be that way. So, don't totally disregard your accent. By the way, american girls go mindlessly crazy for guys with a "foreign" accent.

Okay, so you need some help understanding american women. It doesn't matter that you are married or are "old." If they even have the idea that they could someday be with you, that's enough. That's why Adam Lambert came in second place at the end. He was the better singer and even the winner knew that. But the audience, mainly women, voted for the guy they might have a date with and Lambert was just a little gay, a little too "perfect." David, however, was the homeboy next door. The guy some girl could mother or love or take care of. Regardless of him already having a girlfriend. Hey, it's psychology. I didn't make the rules.

What about all the women who lusted after Mick Jagger? Not the most handsome guy in the world and he was dating Imam, a supermodel. But I knew young ladies who still "carried a torch" for him.

It doesn't have to make sense. It just be's that way, sometimes.

Archived