Waiting to Go to Heaven

• TMV World Legacy Member

Here's a song I recorded by myself. I'm more interested in the critique of my distorted vocals, but feel free to critique the "clean" vox as well. Be as brutally honest as you want. I know I'm not that great.

:D

http://www.myspace.com/rejectconvention

You have the punk thing down with your distortion.

You could use a bit more breath support though with both your clean distorted (god is that the only thing i say lately lol)

Your voice kinda puts me in mind of Graham bonnet in places, tone wise

Pretty good stuff man.

Are you using a singing program of any kind ???

i highly recommend getting lessons with Robert lunte (i plan to one day.....but kinda broke at the moment lol) or at least get his program 4 pillars

You could also try Jaime vendera's Raise your voice its pretty cheap ( im loving it at the moment)

In the end Punk is just about saying "$%#$ IT"

sing it like you mean it and it will fit the music lol

www.soundclick.com/chavie

Thanks for the feedback Chavie. I'm actually singing more in distortion because I just can't get my clean tones to sound powerful. If it's a support thing I don't know where to start. I haven't used any singing programs. I've just been using this forum and the occasional free online video. I can't afford any lessons at the moment. I'm really not sure about a video lesson series as it seems I could do just as well practicing on my own as I'm not getting any feedback either way.

Archived