Reggae song finished!!!

Along with the best video the world has ever seen!!

Check it out!! I'm quite pleased with how the song turned out. I kinda overdid the reverb at some points but meh, I'm not a master of mixing music!!!

Anyway, I hope you like it... And Ron, I don't know how to make a .WAV into an .MP3... o_O Any suggestion?

Really enjoyed it! I think one of your strengths is your originality. The video was very entertaining, like keeping up with a good show you have to pay attention to all the details closely.

Maybe I'm a slow reader, but your written commentary was going a little to fast for me at times.

You have a lot of creative ideas and I am looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks Guitartrek. It means alot coming from you since you're a very talented musician!! I will try that program =)

Quincy; Thanks!! I guess I was a bit too tired early in the morning so, well... Webcam solved it! ;D I will try to make more music!!

Wow Ron. I think I love you.. Hahah!!

No but seriously, you're such a great contributor... Most people just want to be heard and seen but you really listen and see... That's very rare... My cowboy hat goes off to you! :3

Wow Ron. I think I love you.. Hahah!!

No but seriously, you're such a great contributor... Most people just want to be heard and seen but you really listen and see... That's very rare... My cowboy hat goes off to you! :3

Thanks to you, as well.

I believe in stating things as I see or know them, hell or high water.

Archived