My Scorpions covers will appear here :)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Is it possible for you to link right to the song? My russian is really rusty (the last I spoke Ukrainain was in 2001.) And so I searched for the song number by watch the addy highlight at the bottom of my browser, looking for 916608. Couldn't find it.

It's going to be easier for a redneck like me to listen to your music if you can link just the page with the song. Sorry to be a whiny baby but there ya go.

How ironic. Your voice sounded softer, probably due to how the vocal is eq'd. All the treble was cut out and it sounded like you were singing through a pillow. Or is it part of some artistic choice to sound like Klaus on any song except a Scorpions song? :lol:

Of course, your singing was great and the recording was professional, except, in my stylistic opinion, the subdued eq on your voice. I would punch that up a little. It could also be the song choice. Could you as easily escape the sound of Klaus if you had covered "Speedy's Coming" or "Big City Lights"?

For me - you've make it really nice. I have listened to your other recording's - it is quite often that your vocal lines is a bit out of recording mix. I do not know is that your mic or EQ but it sounds like in some tube.:/

OMERTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

For me - you've make it really nice. I have listened to your other recording's - it is quite often that your vocal lines is a bit out of recording mix. I do not know is that your mic or EQ but it sounds like in some tube.:/

Thank you, Daug. This "tube" sound is because I use Shure 58SM, which is not a good choice for recording. Yet, I have to employ various filters to remove undesired distortion which may also result in this effect.

Much better, Igor. I could hear your voice much better. This is the way Klaus should have sung it. You have a cleaner voice than his. And more control, I think. Or, you simply have a different tessitura. You might be a leggiero compared to his lyric, almost dramatic timbre.

Bravo.

• 1 month later...

Archived