My rock and metal songs and covers IN RUSSIAN

Rate this topic

Вы поете намного лучше, чем Беркут, это точно! :D

Thank you. Berkut is a good singer, but Kipelov is a Russian heavy metal god :)

Я слушал ваши другие песни. Честно говоря, я думаю, что вы поете лучше на русском языке, кроме английского. Вы звучать более уверенно. У вас есть прекрасная голос. Кстати, я тоже русский. :D

Spaciba, Tovarisch. Good music by a fine voice. You are a treasure in your own right and it is great to hear you sing in your native tongue. I am reminded of another russian favorite of mine. The winner of the 8th Van Cliburn competition was Alexei Sultanov, trained at the Moscow Conservatory but originally from Tashkent. His winning performance of Rachmaninoff's Concerto No. 2 in Cm is one of my all-time favorite musical performances and it won him the competition. I think you could be the "Alexei" of singing. Rock on, twin brother from another mother.

Great singing on that one. Nice control up above the tenor range. I'm not familiar with the orginal either so it's hard for me to judge. Your voice is great to listen to so I'm not thinking about the words.

Thank you guys for the comments :)

Stan

Универсальных певцов не бывает. Поэтому что-то у меня получается лучше, а что-то хуже :)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So i found you here, and i will say the same thing as before: great voice, great work, love your covers, 'Следуй За Мной' rocks. Hope i'l be able to sing it as good one day:)

It sounds good to me. I love your vibrato, I am very lacking in that department myself.

I hate that I can't understand a word of it. :(

I like that you made a video. The music I post is normally done in several takes spliced together. I am impressed with what you do in a single take.

• 2 months later...