Drive Live, need honest opinions.

• TMV World Legacy Member

I have been working on this song for some time and would like to perform it live this month. It is a very difficult song for me to sing and play and the same time due to the syncopated rhythm and it works to the very upper end of my vocal range. Tell me what you think, should I put this on back burner or should I put it out their ? Or am I psyching myself out to much :lol:

Let me know what you think,

Bud

Sounds really good. It is hard to sing and play at the same time and seems like you have it down very well on this tune. Tone is good on your voice - I still think you would work at smiling more during singing. I noticed a couple notes where you are "slamming" the note like at 1:00 - "lately I" you are kind of hitting the "I" pretty hard. Maybe back this off just a little, or grow into the note. I sounds really good.

Sounds really good. It is hard to sing and play at the same time and seems like you have it down very well on this tune. Tone is good on your voice - I still think you would work at smiling more during singing. I noticed a couple notes where you are "slamming" the note like at 1:00 - "lately I" you are kind of hitting the "I" pretty hard. Maybe back this off just a little, or grow into the note. I sounds really good.

Thanks much for taking the time to give me some specific and constructive feedback on this. I think you are spot on as I tried your suggestions and they really helped improve the vocals. I think I am thinking to much about reaching the high notes rather than just relaxing into them and that is creating stress in my voice.

Thanks again,

Bud

Archived