An original HM-song by Metallurgy with my voice

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi, there,

Wanna present an original heavy metal song by "Metallurgy". Some critics regarding the songwriting, guitars, and singing would be appreciated. Or, if you like the song, simply enjoy

Here we are: http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11023791

Thanks a lot :)

Well done except for one thing. The vocals are not prominent enough and I don't say that because this is a vocalist forum. I mean, truly for the balanc of the song, give the voice a little more prominence, perhaps with some of the lower harmonics of the voice. If you used a high pass filter than knocked out the lower sounds of the voice, let that back in a little bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually, the message says the video has been removed by the user.

I absolutely know that I don't know everything. Is there some religious movement or faith that forbids using dropbox, soundclick, soundcloud, or box.net? Those systems rarely have failures or produce bad or botched links.

Unless the music is not meant to be heard. You know that, of all people, will give a positive review. I just hear the thing, first, before I actually speak on it.

• 5 months later...

Igor, you know I love your voice. It's a force to be reckoned with!!

BUT!...

You use your beautiful voice in a very "open" way... I can feel that for some heavy metal tunes you need to take some sharp turns, have some BITE in a few notes and create a few twists... I don't know if you agree?

Great, Jug! This is what i am talking about - perfect - this is your genre. The only small complaint i have about your singing is that it lacks a bit of attitude, some more feeling expressed - some grit here and there. But as a whole you and your band made a terrific job here. It was definately a joy to listen - production and performance was very proffessional.

Really well done, Igor. Punchy and driven. I liked the break where the guitars keep the beat and the drums syncopate. I could hear good influences and yet, cannot describe it is a one or the other. Which is good. You and Metallurgy have created your own thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting - I enjoyed it.

Good instrumentation, the bass player is a Sterve Harris fan I bet.

Your accent comes through fairly strongly. No more than Klaus Meine though :)

George can often be found playing electric stringy things, and singing... [url=https://soundcloud.com/george-williams-8]and then this happens[/url]