Love Story - singing & piano

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey guys!

I wanted to share my first video singing and playing keyboards. :D

This video was our biggest job yet as far as production goes.

So many things to coordinate.

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muQv0b8vsrE

www.elenahouseonline.com

Beautiful production. Gorgeous dresses. Nice job. You've got a great voice. The one thing I would say is that the top of your chest voice could be smoothed out to where you could go much higher if you wanted. It would take the right kind of vowel modifications and a smooth seamless transition to head voice. You may already be working on that.

Beautiful production. Gorgeous dresses. Nice job. You've got a great voice. The one thing I would say is that the top of your chest voice could be smoothed out to where you could go much higher if you wanted. It would take the right kind of vowel modifications and a smooth seamless transition to head voice. You may already be working on that.

Thanks @guitartrek. Yeah been working on the transition to head voice. My top note is getting higher every month too.

www.elenahouseonline.com

I have no idea what Geno is talking about, and I consider him a "brother in arms."

You are the "perfect storm." Beauty (I know you are young and I don't mean anything wrong or creepy about that), talented, able to project emotion. You are a natural on camera and have the best of the requirements to be a chanteuse extroadinaire ( to borrow from the french.) You could probably do anything you wanted to do but I can best see you, right now, following in the footsteps of Sarah Brightman for art songs and classical arias, as well as musical numbers (which she is done and is how she ended up meeting and marrying Andrew Lloyd Weber, for a while.) As well as having a career like Celin Dion.

Good luck to you, you are the voice of the future.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea what Geno is talking about, and I consider him a "brother in arms."

You are the "perfect storm." Beauty (I know you are young and I don't mean anything wrong or creepy about that), talented, able to project emotion. You are a natural on camera and have the best of the requirements to be a chanteuse extroadinaire ( to borrow from the french.) You could probably do anything you wanted to do but I can best see you, right now, following in the footsteps of Sarah Brightman for art songs and classical arias, as well as musical numbers (which she is done and is how she ended up meeting and marrying Andrew Lloyd Weber, for a while.) As well as having a career like Celin Dion.

Good luck to you, you are the voice of the future.

Thank you so much @ronws. Those are two of my favorite artists who I look up to. I just got over a cold or something that kept me coughing for 2 weeks. AAAAHHHHH. I'm wrapping up a piano piece by Beethoven and then moving on to an original song some YT friends wrote for me. Talk to ya soon.

www.elenahouseonline.com

Archived