Scorpians - Send Me an Angel

Rate this topic

Keith

This song is right at the top of my usable range. I recorded it after doing my 1 hour vocal workout... Songs like this tire my voice out real fast. I wonder if it because my head voice isn't strong enough yet or something. Maybe you guys can tell me. I had a Sebastian Bach moment @ 2:25 ish - I was gonna go back and fix it, but decided I liked the dirt.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11203753&q=hi&newref=1

I can sing this song on good days if I've had a beer or two but I never use one single head note... Simply because Mr. Meine doesn't either ;) Then again it also wears out my voice very rapidly! But I like your tone, you have that light tone that really suits a song like this... I would love to hear you sing The Final Countdown =)

Anywho, if I may say so, I'd probably want to hear you get into the song a bit more, sing the song, not just the words =)

Good job nevertheless!

I liked it, Keith. Just for the record, I don't care how Herr Meine sings it. I was listening to Keith sing it. If I want to hear how Klaus sings it, I'll just borrow my wife's cd, "Scorpions - Greatest Hits."

The only thing that distracted me was the timing on the backing vocals. The phrasing meter on that didn't match the lead vocal. Either that could be tempo adjusted or dropped. Or take the lead vocal and dupe it, and maybe flange or compress it differently to get a chorus effect, unless you have a chorus plug-in in your software.

I liked the singing, I just had a thing with a mixing issue, as it were.

Rock us like a hurricane.

Throwing down another gauntlet. Anyone here got the chutzpah to try "Lorelei" from the latest Scorpions album, Sting in the Tail?

Lorelei may be too high for me.

Really? Man, that melody line is right in my comfort zone. Whenever I have the cd playing in my car, I absolutely have to sing along with it. I can't stop myself. It would be easier for me to break potty training. It's such a pretty ballad.

For those who haven't heard it;

"Lorelei" by the Scorpions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcis6NHUCIQ

I thought that was great! I have been hearing this song a ton recently by coincidence in music class, we are doing it for a concert or something. Anyway it was very good! :D

Really the only thing I would nitpick would be is the in the chorus in "Here I am", the "am" doesn't have the great tone you usually have. I really like your verses though!