My higher quality recordings

Rate this topic

• Administrator

Igor,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sending your backing track of "The Final Countdown" for my grandson, Arron !!!

AS I mentioned in a private email, it's one of his favorite songs, and I KNOW he will be ELATED when he gets to use it this coming weekend :cool:

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Послушай мои песни, пожалуйста! я вокалом не занимался никогда, просто петь люблю. Как думаешь, чего не хватает в моем голосе или что лишним было? вот ссылка на тему

http://themodernvocalist.punbb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?id=7266

Aplusk, пока что это не пение, а напевание под нос. На русском лучше через личку.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent, Igor. "A Tale that wasn't Right" is a beast of a song, because you have to get the feel, rather than a vocal carbon copy. And you did so well. It sounds like you wrote this, though we know differently. This is golden.

Rockonwhichyabadself.

Jugulator,

Finally got around to this thread. Your Helloween and Queen covers in particular are very awesome, though I haven't had the time to listen to every cover yet. Your low range is great too. Haven't heard anything bad in this thread. You should be performing, if you aren't already.

No training? Well I'm sure 23 years can do a lot, with or without training...

Listened to your Pantera, Metallica and Judas Priest covers. All very good but "Devil´s Child" stood out for me, i listened to this a couple of times. Your grit sounds great and adds a new dimension to your heavy metal singing, i think you should use it more than what you did in the past. Man, you are very productive and seem to have a great passion for singing, i admire that.

• 2 weeks later...