My higher quality recordings

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TMV World Legacy Member

Awesome! Love you use of closed Bowles on the real high notes towards the end. Also, great vibrato !

I thought you meant he was tightening his butt to get the higher notes :lol:

Nice job Igor....again:D

• 3 weeks later...

Well, you've done it again! Nicely done brother. Hanging around this forum I feel like an ex drug addict and someone is waving a bag of weed in front of my face or like I'm a recovering alcoholic hanging out in a bar :D

I say that because I used to be into this kind of music, to a certain extant, but haven't been in quite a long time. But some of the stuff presented by you guys on the forum is very cool. Actually I've never heard of these bands... Helloween or Kamelot which I hear from Keith also Dreamtheater. I'm not going back mind you :D But cool stuff.

I liked the melody lines of this song. Your modulations were very good here.

You have a nice tone to your voice

Please don't try to imitate a singer, put your own self in the song.

When you sing LOVING ME at the LOV don't put that jaw down instead bring the LOV sound to the forehead

You have to aim up with your sound

We have 2 cavities in the forehead behind the scull, they are our inner speakers

If you would aim your sound up there... you would sound right on pitch all the time

regards

Tanya

thesingingjudge.com

• 1 month later...

Wow, you know, i was doubting that even you will be able to deliver enough energy, which is required for this song, but you surprised me once again :cool:

Gonna conquer the world ]:-|

I was totally baffled by the person that told you should sing in your own voice. In all the stuff you have posted, you have done nothing BUT sing in your own voice. Anyone who has taken the time to listen to more than one of your postings would hear that.

Oh well.

Excellent job, as usual. In fact, that's why I don't comment so much as I used to. My fingers got cramped from typing "excellent," etc.

Really, tovarisch, you should be writing and recording an album and releasing it and working yourself to a fine frazzle on tour.