My higher quality recordings

Rate this topic

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first time visiting this insanely long thread.

I like the tone of your Voice. You got this good compressed sound whenever you sing words like "Tonight"

Alas I don't have that kind of tone. On the bottom end of your scales it doesnt seem shallow in richness of tone, it's still good tone though but lacking Umph on those lower notes. But I don't consider myself an expert by any means.

I like your songs keep it up. I want to hear more and more power come from you I know you can pull it off.

Well done, Igor.

And thank you for sharing the pictures of your home town. What a beautiful place it is. I like the way you do these videos, especially the montages like this. Though I remember some of your first videos were action sequences and not just you standing in front of the mic stand. Those were cool, too.

I'm still waiting for you to tour the americas.

:D

Well done, Igor.

And thank you for sharing the pictures of your home town. What a beautiful place it is. I like the way you do these videos, especially the montages like this. Though I remember some of your first videos were action sequences and not just you standing in front of the mic stand. Those were cool, too.

I just realized that you included pics of your home town because the song is, in fact, "Mama, I'm Coming Home." Nice tie-in.

Well done, Igor.

Thank you. Yes, I seem to have become a more proficient movie maker, that's why my vids are much better now.

About touring... Well, we're planning to finish the first Starburst EP this year, and time will show :)

Thank you. Yes, I seem to have become a more proficient movie maker, that's why my vids are much better now.

About touring... Well, we're planning to finish the first Starburst EP this year, and time will show :)

That's good news. May you find fortune. Good luck is for those who are prepared for opportunity. Opportunity is always knocking on the door. You only have to open the door.