My higher quality recordings

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TMV World Legacy Member

Bravo dude!

PS - You should turn your hat around - it causes some acoustic changes in your (or anyones) voice as it creates a resonant chamber that is usually not favorable to recording. Great performances none the less!

www.drop-head.com

I didn't know about it. Thank you.

Also, it can cause super mega feedback in a live application lol - ask me all about that! :)

www.drop-head.com

Your Helloween covers sound fantastic, like the others here i thought the Queen cover sounded amazing , it sounded like you sung a duett with Freddy Mercury, his vocals broke through alot sometimes. Your voice is very suited for Power Metal like Helloween stuff so if you one day decide to start a band (maybe you already have a band) i hope you play this kind of music. Keep up the good work, Jug!

Yo Igor!!!! That was incredible brother! The notes were clean and full and very powerful. Then when I think you can't do any more, at around 3:25 you took off into the stratosphere, up, up and away. Wow!

Tommy

Nice singing, I like it. You have a great voice for power metal as demonstrated in your helloween covers. If I had to criticize something it would be that maybe you could vary the texture of your voice a little more, add some grit to it for example. Of course that's a matter of taste, your voice is great the way it is.

Looking forward to hearing some more.

Max