Kamelot - March of Mephisto Cover

Rate this topic

Keith

I was feeling better today and decided to sing some. Any advise on dumping a little twang on the high notes to get a more operetic type sound?

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11244889&q=hi&newref=1

Roy Khan will be missed by everyone. His voice made Kamelot what they are. Fabio did a fine job filling in, but you just can't replace someone like Roy. Interesting times may lie ahead for Kamelot.

Yeah, Fabio is great singer.. But Khan is irreplacable.

Thanks for emailing me the "advanced copy." So, I will repeat my sentiments here, for the edification of all. For, as my mother said, if you can say it about someone, you can say it to them. And, I think, vice versa.

Totally awesome. This is where you belong. And you sounded like Geoff Tate on this. Whatever you were doing, keep doing that. Don't worry about rasp and distortion and grit. You were meant to do this, and other songs like it. And, I have saved this version on my computer. Something I have only done one other time, and I think, though I am too lazy to look right now, it was probably something done by Snax. Your recording was that good.