a sensation (perhaps you can relate?)

Rate this topic

VideoHere

folks,

if you drive a stick shift (manual transmission) perhaps you can relate to this.

did you ever sing something and feel like your support was like you feel when you (not upshift) but downshift a car into a lower gear?

particularly a decrescendo or a held note. you know that feeling when you downshift and you can feel the car hold back as it adjusts to the lower gear and the engine speed jumps a little?

that's what engaging support during times like that feels to me. can you relate or do i need to buy a car with an automatic transmission?

lol!!!

My car has a standard (stickshift) tranny.

Higher notes are 5th gear for me. Same effort from the engine, without the lugging of lower gears.

I've probably confused everything. My bad.

that's true though my brother. what i'm feeling upon exhalation is the feeling like the lower core acts much like engaging a clutch.

hard to articulate....next post...lol!!!

Actually, because I drive a standard, I kind of get your analogy, brother Bob. And it becomes more apparent in working through the Frisell method. When messa di voce just a smidge, it's like letting out the clutch gradually, once you find the right gear,

Rock on ....

Actually, because I drive a standard, I kind of get your analogy, brother Bob. And it becomes more apparent in working through the Frisell method. When messa di voce just a smidge, it's like letting out the clutch gradually, once you find the right gear,

Rock on ....

yes!!!! i can definitely relate to that. the new book i started from mark bosnian is really good.

he has an interesting way to describe an exhale. he says it's a "lifted and back " sensation.

i sold on this appoggio technique.

hymm.