Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

I was messing around today and decided to record this one. The only version I have ever heard was Dream Theaters LOL... So I listened to the original a few times and gave it a shot. Pretty much did this one for fun, and yet again, something different. I need to mix it up sometimes. Let me know what ya think - critiques welcome as always.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11266889&q=hi&newref=1

www.drop-head.com

Sounds great man, very nice vibrato!!

i know you could have let loose a bit more though, sounded like you held back a little

Have you heard the one with Dickinson on vocals....very close to ian gillians original ?

www.soundclick.com/chavie

Sounds great man, very nice vibrato!!

i know you could have let loose a bit more though, sounded like you held back a little

Have you heard the one with Dickinson on vocals....very close to ian gillians original ?

No, I havent hear Bruces - I'll have to check it out. I was holding back a little - still feeling a bit under the weather and very congested. Glad ya liked it.

www.drop-head.com

Hey Keith, listened to Perfect Strangers and think you have a freak'in awesome voice. Wish I come close when I sing. At least I'm taking vocal lessons now. Anyway...wanted to say I got to hang out for 2 days w/ Ian Gillam and Steve Morse a few years ago when Deep purple played at Starwood! I already knew Steve from the Dixie Dreggs. Both incredible people! Curious who a few of your favorite bands are. I'm willing to bet they are probably on my list.

Hey Keith, listened to Perfect Strangers and think you have a freak'in awesome voice. Wish I come close when I sing. At least I'm taking vocal lessons now. Anyway...wanted to say I got to hang out for 2 days w/ Ian Gillam and Steve Morse a few years ago when Deep purple played at Starwood! I already knew Steve from the Dixie Dreggs. Both incredible people! Curious who a few of your favorite bands are. I'm willing to bet they are probably on my list.

My favorate bands (the short version) are Dream Theater, Kamelot, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Helloween, Alice in Chains, Megadeth, Slayer, Fates Warning, Savatage, and Hibria. Thanks for the compliment :) Hanging out with Deep Purple must have been kewl!

www.drop-head.com

Archived