Alter Bridge - Watch over you

• TMV World Legacy Member

Sounds great man, but sounds baritone-ish LOL ;) I don;t bother with labels. It seems once people have labeled themselves "Tenor" or "Bass" or whatever, they start to limit themseles. Can I get that Backing track? Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeee?

www.drop-head.com

Well, I'm at work and the computer here has a busted speaker and the only working one is cracked or something because it statics and crackles on base notes. But from what I could make out it sounded good. I liked the tone of your voice. What I did notice was something I seem to struggle with. On certain notes where I need a little volume to get the note I seem to thin out at the top. I thought (bad speakers remember) I may have heard that around or just after the 2:30 mark. But overall, nice.

Tommy

Sounds great man, but sounds baritone-ish LOL ;) I don;t bother with labels. It seems once people have labeled themselves "Tenor" or "Bass" or whatever, they start to limit themseles. Can I get that Backing track? Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeee?

Sure thing, pw me your e-mail.

It's not so good backing track for singing but always something.

Wanna be tenor :(

I found a pretty good acoustic version of it. This song needs a deeper baritone tone if you are trying to sound like the original guy. Besides, your voice is awesome, stop dwelling on "tenor"! You nailed it..

www.drop-head.com

Archived