DIO - HOLY DIVER

"Come to polish forum ..."

Daug, are you polish? (edit: yes) I've been listening to PATHFINDER lately, and the singer (He's polish) has the same accent as a SOMEONE on this forum, and my first thought was you. And I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg36dPod4-c An awesome pathfinder song.

Thank you for further coment's guys!!

It means alot to me.

Olem, the "crazy goat" vibratto is something i like to do on this gritt thing. Sort of - it help's me to remain relaxed. I will check the names you have quoted - I have not heard them yet.

Ronws, As I said - I will try some more from DIO and Sabbath or Rainbow surely. I think DIO had fuller lower's for sure -simply do not use them :) (If you know what I mean ).

And Dio is Dio and "Holy diver" is one of the easiest from his songs.

Rofleren, Well, perhaps it's impossible to conceal my Polish accent :) - but if it does not interfere with reception and you like it - I'm really gladd :)

By the way - I do not know well the Pathfinder (just heard the name ones) , but I did not know that they are so popular.

I guess we have little bit more to export than only vodka and death-metal. :D

Regards!

rofleren: We played a club gig together with Pathfinder in october. They are absolute virtuosos, that can easily be compared to Rhapsody or Dragonforce. They are better known and appreciated outside of Poland though... Here they are not so popular.

rofleren: We played a club gig together with Pathfinder in october. They are absolute virtuosos, that can easily be compared to Rhapsody or Dragonforce. They are better known and appreciated outside of Poland though... Here they are not so popular.

Wow! I'm jealous! :DThey're amazing! Hey, that must mean you're pretty awesome aswell :D? Playing a club gig with them? Crazy. I've been listening to Pathfinder almost non stop since I found them!

Archived