2 new videos!

• TMV World Legacy Member

Just some songs that I was singing and my family wanted to record.

P.S. These aren't what I've been working on and getting prepared for haha Ive been singing these 2 forever :)

Your cheating heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM7qzxhm0y4&feature=channel_video_title

Wagon Wheel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1DAEWwE_R4&feature=channel_video_title

What else can be said other than that you're a natural? Good job.

My only complaint is your guitar. It's so bland in appearance. Couldn't you have picked one with some flash?:lol:;)

I've never been skydiving, but I've zoomed in on Google Earth really, really fast.

It is so refreshing to hear and see a young singer doing some of the standards from days long ago. In the last week, I've enjoyed several of your songs and you truly are a really, really good singer. Let's get you up on a stage with a big crowd.

Don't let them talk you into doing a lot of the pap that is coming out of Nashville now, but make them give you songs with meat on them.

I tried to think of who you might sound like, and I'm really glad to say that you're unique. I think it's a left handed compliment to say someone sounds like someone else. You have a wonderful voice.

Plus I like the guitar. But turn up the lights. Let us see you.

And more, let us hear you on the radio.

Well done. And best of luck.

Bob

"Freebird!"

Sorry, has to be crazy fool at any show that stands up and requests that.

I really liked both songs. And you got some Natalie Maines quality to your voice, in a good way. Your sound is nice and round yet it cuts, like a lead voice. In the same way that Maines ended up being the lead singer for Dixie Chicks.

Archived