Superstition Cover - Gabe

• TMV World Legacy Member

Gabe, his little brother Joe and their recording buddy (Elliot Politte) in the studio playing with Mr. Wonder's Superstition. Still has allot of Midi files but you can get the idea of the direction their headed.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11533407&q=hi&newref=1

This Voice is out of this world!! :o Bloody cool vocals . Awesome, stunning singing!!

Nice arangement

I do not know much on the techniques of recording, but I am sure that they should cut some (quite a lot) of low EQ, 'couse it's mudy on low frequencies. Slide down the bass guitar below 50Hz and boost a little on 80-120Hz - scoop at around 350Hz. Bass drum should also be scooped at araund 50-70Hz . Slide down guitars EQ below 80Hz. It will give more energy and clarity to record.

Awesome work! I Love it! :)

OMERTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Doug, thank you for the technical tips and complements. I think the only real instrument used so far is guitar. The rest of the data is from the keyboard, eventually they will fill in with real instrumentation and do a little mixing and mastering. They seem to enjoy sitting in the studio, playing the keyboard and guitar working out how they want the song to end up. When they work on their originals, it's a whole different story. Most of them come from jamming during practice, playing off of each other. It is fun if you get to catch it happening. I am lucky that they practice above my garage.

Thanks Max.

Archived