My bands show last night & Pillars

Rate this topic

Keith

So, we played a show last night, and it went really well. I was compared to Geoff Tate about a dozen times. For me, there is really no greater honor than that. When our set was done, I felt like I could have sang another whole set. My voice felt great. Last night was my proof that the Pillars program really really works. If anyone out there is thinking about purchasing Roberts program, DO IT! You will not regret it at all. Thank you Robert for all you have done for me, and all you're going to do in the future for me, and for all of us!

~Keith

• Administrator

I'm the first to admit that I'm not that great at writing testimonials, but Pillars 2.0 is the most innovative, "cutting edge", and thorough training program that I've ever had the pleasure to utilize.

In a previous post, Robert mentioned several of our excellent coaches, and I have also utilized some of these programs as well. But Pillars 2.0, in my humble opinion is Number 1 !!!

For those who are under the impression that Pillars is strictly for rock/metal, nothing could be further from the truth. It is so well suited for all genres....

To quote Keith : " .....the Pillars program really really works. If anyone out there is thinking about purchasing Roberts program, DO IT! You will not regret it at all."

@ Robert >>> I simply had to smile when I viewed the section on "Extrinsic Anchoring" ! I'm sure it was simply accidental on my part, but I had discovered this "technique" a couple of years ago, and bro, it really works !!!

I know how much time you put into Pillars, and I too, Thank you for such an AWESOME vocal course !!!

Respectfully,

Adolph

• Administrator

Well, that is nice to find this post... Thank you guys, I appreciate you posting this and letting people know that you are getting a lot of success from "The Four Pillars of Singing 2.0".

When I created "Pillars", it was very much my goal to produce the BEST vocal training system in the industry. That was my goal... and "best" means that it covers all the latest techniques that are being discussed, that it would offer new, innovative ideas we are using at TVS to get amazing results. I had to find a way to explain some of these methods, for example, the idea of training sequential work flows started as something that came from my daily practice, but by the time "Pillars" was completed, the idea had matured, developed and eventually became an important backbone to the TVS Methodology. The other thing I wanted to do was make sure that the quality of the content was the highest grade. No cheap construction, only the best materials. All the videos are HD video and the pages are glossy, full color pages. Cost more to produce, but it makes a better product for singers!

In my vocal workouts, I wanted to offer my customers new workouts, not the same old, tired SLS workouts we see in everyone's training programs. So "Pillars" offers 42 ORIGINAL vocal workouts never before trained before, unless you are one of my teachers or clients. To get the best demonstrations, I paid out the nose to my film guy to perform the workouts the best I could. I had to sing the best I possibly could. Some of the work out demonstrations took me over 10 takes to get it right! Although most clients would never use it, I even paid a professional transcriber to notate ally he workouts so that in the back of the book, clients get all the workouts in classic music notation as well. Why not?! If it adds value to the product, I did it...

I'm pretty proud of the effort, it is probably the best I could possibly do at that time and it took about two years to produce. Anyways, its great to hear that my effort is helping people to sing and is transforming voices around the world... that was the vision.

Honestly, I just don't get any disappointed clients. Those that purchase "The Four Pillars of Singing 2.0" after having spent time and money on other programs always, thank me later for helping them to finally learn how to bridge and sing in the head voice... and quickly.

Here are two videos I produced to inform clients about "The Four Pillars of Singing 2.0":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlBlsTvHAwQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69JELfQtzu0

• 5 months later...

I also wanted to mention how much the skype lessons help! I've had two so far and I'm kicking myself for not buying the intro 3 pack as soon as I bought pillars in March, I'd be so much further on in my singing. I feel like I've probably made almost as much progress these past two weeks as I have the entire time I've been using the program

• Administrator

Hi Jco5055... it is really great to hear from you. May I ask who you are, seems we are training together... no kidding, the skype lessons are really essential to getting off with TVS with a strong start. At least 3-6 is a good estimate to really get it going for you.

Pillars? PILLARS?

Best thing evar!!!!!!!

Not only is mr lunte down to earth and very approachable I had the honor of chatting with him on Facebook and he took the time answer a couple of things since I was new to the program Thank you so much Robert

And yes I've tried several programs KTVA SS but pillars? Blows em all out of the water

I kinda regret why i took so long to buy this program but nonetheless

One word: Awesome!

• Administrator

Wow, thanks Buddy... that is great to see... I am so happy that Pillars is helping you... know this, it is only going to get better and better... it is a lifetime endeavor. My training system will never be done... its always evolving.

I just left you an email on FB regarding your sirens... I should of told you that your onsets were pretty good... I think they had a lot of potential, but per my email, lighten the mass on those phonations. I hope we get a chance to work together over Skype soon to really dig in and make it stick.

Let me know if you need anything, I'm available for my clients.

Hi Jco5055... it is really great to hear from you. May I ask who you are, seems we are training together... no kidding, the skype lessons are really essential to getting off with TVS with a strong start. At least 3-6 is a good estimate to really get it going for you.

Hey Rob, it's Jordan from State College. Looking forward to our lesson this Friday.