Center of the universe - take 2

• TMV World Legacy Member

I decided to do this one again - I found a better instrumental version, but it was recorded with some clips - so you can hear the compressor kick on and off sometimes :( It seemed easier to sing this time than it did 3 months ago. I do a little better with tongue leveraging this time.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11571282&q=hi&newref=1

www.drop-head.com

I thought it was really good. I can hear you being more secure in your upper notes. But I have to mention your low notes give me chills. Awesome tone. I mean, I'm glad that you are expanding your range. And this was an excellent song to show of your range and skill, Perfect pitch.

I'll echo the comment of the low notes having a very good tone. The higher notes need a little more power behind them for the song, but overall its good. Could I ask where you found this instrumental? I've been looking for this song for a long time.

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

I'll echo the comment of the low notes having a very good tone. The higher notes need a little more power behind them for the song, but overall its good. Could I ask where you found this instrumental? I've been looking for this song for a long time.

Email me at keith_goehner@yahoo.com and I'll send it to ya

www.drop-head.com

Archived