Debut album of my band Hateseed

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey everyone!

I wasn't sure if I'm allowed to post it here, but Adolph said I should go for it, so here we go!

I'm proud to present the debut album of my band Hateseed entitled "Hate Comes Crawling", recorded in 2011 in Wejherowo, Poland. The album consists of 8 tracks (including intro) which accounts for over 40 minutes of melodic, dark power metal in the vein of Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Iron Maiden and Manowar.

If you are interested in getting one of those, please drop us a line on hateseed@wp.pl.

The members of this forum will get a considerable discount concerning all the help I have received from you guys over the past few years! Thanks for making a dream come true:)

Łukasz

• Administrator

Lukasz,

AWESOME, Dude !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

May I suggest you post a track or two for the members' review ?

How do I get my autographed copy ? :lol:

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

Note : Here's the link to Lukasz' profile page on the Main Site >> http://www.themodernvocalist.com/profile/LukaszSzostak

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

To jest bardzo dobrze man, awesome. You should be very proud of that effort! I heard glimpses of different influences in your singing.... but ultimately you have succeeded in singing as yourself.

Tell me, does your band play live? what's the back story there? how long have you guys been going etc?

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys!

I've just uploaded another tune from my bands album. This time it's "My Hate". Have fun:)

Oh, and sorry for not answering to some of the posts in this thread, I don't know how I could've missed them... Thanks for all the positive comments on the tracks I've uploaded previously.

Nick_D: Hateseed is a four piece band. We've been playing live for 3 years now. The band is based in Gdańsk, Poland. We have played many concerts, also as support acts for some of the famous bands in the country (of which you might want to check out Turbo and Pathfinder). Our album "Hate Comes Crawling" came out in the beginning of 2012 (self-released)and got great reviews in press. You could buy the CD's directly from the band, but we also appreared on the German and Japanese markets. Right now we are working on the material for our second album.

Hi Guys!

I've just uploaded another tune from my bands album. This time it's "My Hate". Have fun:)

Oh, and sorry for not answering to some of the posts in this thread, I don't know how I could've missed them... Thanks for all the positive comments on the tracks I've uploaded previously.

Nick_D: Hateseed is a four piece band. We've been playing live for 3 years now. The band is based in Gdańsk, Poland. We have played many concerts, also as support acts for some of the famous bands in the country (of which you might want to check out Turbo and Pathfinder). Our album "Hate Comes Crawling" came out in the beginning of 2012 (self-released)and got great reviews in press. You could buy the CD's directly from the band, but we also appreared on the German and Japanese markets. Right now we are working on the material for our second album.

Sounds good Dj as always, the only complain i would have is that the vocals could be mixed better, the vocals can barely be heard sometimes.