proof you can take your voice to a lot of places

Rate this topic

VideoHere

boy, i've been watching this guy over time and he really proves the point that you really can take the voice in a lot of different directions.

he is extremely good. when you can go from nailing a heart song over to doing michael bolton, man you're good!

check him out....click on and peruse his 112 videos....talk about versatility

Yeah, the guy on the keyboards is a really good singer. I don't know if it's the acoustics of the place but he didn't really sound like Bolton, to me. And I don't know if he was even trying to sound like him. So, where was he trying to go with his voice? He went to some fine places, it just didn't sound to me like he went to Boltonland. Not that he is failure for not going there, either.

Maybe, if I could hear him recorded on something a littel more hi-fi than a cellphone.

bolton is an animal...rock, r&b and opera....and they say he's a real down to earth guy...i'm a big fan zay.

ron, listen to his other videos and hear all the different sounds he gets.

here's bolton...i think he does a damn good job of creating a similar sound. go back to the video above and you'll see.

bolton is an animal...rock, r&b and opera....and they say he's a real down to earth guy...i'm a big fan zay.

ron, listen to his other videos and hear all the different sounds he gets.

here's bolton...i think he does a damn good job of creating a similar sound. go back to the video above and you'll see.

Yeah you just got me hooked to Bolton now....He is a Beast!!!

Yeah, the guy on the keyboards is a really good singer. I don't know if it's the acoustics of the place but he didn't really sound like Bolton, to me. And I don't know if he was even trying to sound like him. So, where was he trying to go with his voice? He went to some fine places, it just didn't sound to me like he went to Boltonland. Not that he is failure for not going there, either.

Maybe, if I could hear him recorded on something a littel more hi-fi than a cellphone.

Isn't sounding "Like" someone what gets you the "Karaoke Singer" tag? ;) (which I never understood...)

Maybe you're looking at different clips, but the live stuff I saw was pretty darn good. Studio stuff would probably be better. With live stuff, gotta remember it's one song out of about 3 or 4 (at least) hours. So he's probably better than what the live recordings show.

Isn't sounding "Like" someone what gets you the "Karaoke Singer" tag? ;) (which I never understood...)

Maybe you're looking at different clips, but the live stuff I saw was pretty darn good. Studio stuff would probably be better. With live stuff, gotta remember it's one song out of about 3 or 4 (at least) hours. So he's probably better than what the live recordings show.

Yes, it's good, I didn't say it was bad. I misunderstood, and perhaps, I am being misunderstood. That is, the singing, what I could hear of it, was good.

Sound quality from a cellphone, not so much. I will just leave it at that.