Check out my voice and tell me if you like it

• TMV World Legacy Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx2NUd0XW08

I really should of put more effort into but this was a song I havent heard in a long time and first take but you get a just for my voice and tell me if you think I have a voice that is good or if you like it or hate it. All feedback is appreciated, thanks!

Who do you like better? Brandon or Matthew? "Like" is way too subjective, so prolly shouldn't ask lol. You have a good voice, but it needs work. You look and sound young. Might be a good time to get some lessons.

www.drop-head.com

ahah ya sorry bout that. What kind of things do I need to work on? any way I can work on them without getting lessons? Do lessons help that much? Ive tried singing for almost a year and last week I just figured out I was doing it wrong and this is my new "voice" im trying to work on. Thanks for the feedback :)

I tried to learn on my own and was able to learn some things, not a whole heck of a lot really. I got Roberts program and I could hear / feel a difference after the first week. It is like anything else - you get out of it what you put into it. It also is a matter of knowing what to do, and what to do next.

www.drop-head.com

Do you think I could get to the level of being able to perform in front of people and them actually liking it? cause im a pretty good writer, just not singer.