Any help please?..

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi there, talented people,

I'm sorry if I'm posting in a wrong thread, couldn't find a more appropriate one.

I wanted to ask you to give a quick listen to this crap that I recorded at home, and tell me if I'm tone-deaf of not, because I don't know myself, it's hard to tell.

I've never sang or done anything music-related, I'm 23 and I was thinking of a little voice training if possible. But before I sunk a shiploads of money into vocal tuition, I thought maybe you guys can just tell me quickly if there is anything fixable there or not. Feel free to be harsh, I'd rather save the money if there's nothing can be done here.

Please don't embarrass me though, I'm already having a hard time showing this thing, but it has to be done... It's very hideous, since it's my first time ever singing and I've recorded it at home. I'm sorry :)

Track: http://soundcloud.com/shlangaforya/creep

I sang by memory, so might be off a little here and there.

Oh, and also, I'm a foreigner, but I chose an English song so that it'd be easier for you to see what's what, maybe...

Thank you everybody! I appreciate your input.

Your not tone deaf. This isn't that bad for just starting out. You sound like anyone who hasn't had any lessons yet. I say get lessons. A coach would be a good start . A program would also be good, both would be best . (for example, but Roberts pillars program, and take Skype lessons) . Singing is like anything else, you get out of it what you put into it.

www.drop-head.com

Thanks for the response Keith, I appreciate it.

I was thinking for like a private tuition. I live close to London now, so there are some good vocal coaches here, but they're expensive.

That is why I wanted for anyone from musical field to listen to me if I'm not tone-deaf and also if it's worth training at 23 years (you know, when it's all formed already), and I sincerely hope you're right Keith. Thanks again!

Dude! Go for it!

If singing is your passion, go for it!

I am now 35. Although I do have some singing background, I havent really sung for more than 10 years, and just recently got back to it with SLS. I feel some improvement, but then again its only been 6 days ;)

Wish you the best of luck! If you like it, and if you want it, you will get it!

"Like stars across the sky, we were born to shine!"