New original : Whispered prayers

• TMV World Legacy Member

Nice job Chavie. I liked the tone of your voice on this piece, very nice. Very smooth and clean. Your voice sounded more like you were singing as you than a cover song getting bits and pieces of mimicked sound of the original singer. Pitch was very good here too imo. Nice...very nice.

This is an original, eh? It's moody and atmospheric. One of those songs you can just "feel", and great job emoting.

Excellent all around.

I've never been skydiving, but I've zoomed in on Google Earth really, really fast.

Yea i play the guitar and bass parts

Everything else is just programed with midi

thanks so much for the DT comments, guys made my day...one of my favorite bands.

www.soundclick.com/chavie

Absolutely perfect for your voice, and vice versa. Seemless, from top to bottom. Excellent legato, not just in vocal line but song construction, as well.

Totally aside, I think you are one of the great underrated guitarists around here, or anywhere. I know that's not about singing but there are other good aspects of the song, in addition to your singing.

Keep writing stuff like this.

Don't stop yourself from writing hard rock songs. Because this song was a success doesn't mean you have to stick with this particular balladic style. But take that balladic sensibility to whichever genre in which you want to write.

Fantastic.

If you fancy turning your hand to original music collaborating with others online then you could join us over at www.musicianscollaboration.com.

George can often be found playing electric stringy things, and singing... [url=https://soundcloud.com/george-williams-8]and then this happens[/url]