I have never let anyone here me sing, but here goes nothing....

• TMV World Legacy Member

I think you have a very nice voice..... no need to be so shy

i'd like to hear you belt it out... maybe something not so... whispery Next time :)

But im a rocker so thats just a request from me lol

www.soundclick.com/chavie

Your post is kind of incomplete. Normally people come here and ask if we think they can sing or do we think it is worth while for them to pursue singing. Some ask for help with certain issues. You really didn't ask anything. You only said you've never let any one hear you sing and you wouldn't be upset if we don't like it.

So now what? :D Your voice has a nice sound but nice sound doesn't equate to good singing. You weren't off pitch, which is good, but then again the song wasn't very melodic and without knowing that song I don't know if it was the song or you. Are you looking to learn how to sing? Or are you asking the forum if they think you already can? Having a nice sound and tone is one thing but if you want to learn how to turn that into a "voice" well then there is work involved. There are many here who can help guide you.

I think you have potential to sound very nice if you learn what to do with your voice. But you would have to choose a song that has a better melody line and really sing it. Then ask what you can do to improve and in what area's you may be lacking. :)

Welcome and good luck.

Yeah, we don't really have too much to go on here, but you do have a pleasant tone.

Don't ever let the fear of being heard hold you back, though. Self-consciousness can be a big obstacle to overcome, but it's absolutely paramount that you do. You've taken a big step by letting yourself be heard here. Keep going.

I've never been skydiving, but I've zoomed in on Google Earth really, really fast.

Don't ever let the fear of being heard hold you back, though. Self-consciousness can be a big obstacle to overcome, but it's absolutely paramount that you do. You've taken a big step by letting yourself be heard here. Keep going.

Reminds me of a saying I've heard, now and then.

:D

And now, I actually listened to your vid. Cool look, by the way. Kind of goth meets surfer girl, a combo I had not thought of. But go with that.

I like the lyrics. And the delivery was good. I don't know the song. So, the lyrics being on the same vocal line, not changing to another octave mght fit better with some music backing it that changes. There are plenty of good songs where the lyric melody stays and the other instruments change.

I think your delivery was right for this song, just wish it had some instruments backing it.

So, like others, I say, step on out. You've got the look. You've got a good tone of voice. Give it some gas, so to speak.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the sound of your voice, I'd like to hear you sing more and with more power etc, you sound like you are holding back here, maybe from nerves? Don't be shy, the more you let people hear you the more you will want to just go for it, the worst that can happen is you make a horrible sound and we all do that from time to time.

Max

can u do leaving on a jetplane please?

A mix of Dio's magic, Iron Maiden influences and Nightwish's mysteries,
Ammarah - Heavy Metal/Progressive Rock band. Check us out!
http://www.ammarahsg.com
Single up for downloads at www.ammarah-sengsara.viinyl.com
Or visit us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AmmarahSG