To those who care: my voice is getting better!

Rate this topic

rofleren

I'm pretty happy. My voice has almost recovered, I think.

I'm getting sore in my throat pretty easy at the moment, but it's getting better! I've been singing with my new vocal coach for three weeks. My voice feels very different from what it used to. Mabye it's because that I have to re-learn a lot of stuff, and my current coach is giving me other exercises than what my old gave me. Very likely to be the case.

It's a weird sensation. I feel more ressonant than what I used to, in a way. But with less depth.

I don't really care though, right now it's only getting better! :)

Just wanted to share, that I'll soon be singing with you again!

:D

Edit: My breathing problems has come back. Damnit!

I don't know who to contact, to overcome my breathing anxiety. What is such a person called? Mabye I'll just have to contact the Doctor.

A few days ago I was at the throat doctor and he couldn't see anything, so that's not the problem, and I've also been tested for asthma, and I don't have to neither. That makes me think it's psychological. I wonder if I can get hypnotized.

I'm pretty desperate right now. It was away for a whole week. It felt so good to breathe like a normal person again.

I'm pretty happy. My voice has almost recovered, I think.

I'm getting sore in my throat pretty easy at the moment, but it's getting better! I've been singing with my new vocal coach for three weeks. My voice feels very different from what it used to. Mabye it's because that I have to re-learn a lot of stuff, and my current coach is giving me other exercises than what my old gave me. Very likely to be the case.

It's a weird sensation. I feel more ressonant than what I used to, in a way. But with less depth.

I don't really care though, right now it's only getting better! :)

Just wanted to share, that I'll soon be singing with you again!

:D

Good news. And don't worry about the depth thing. Listen to your coach.

Please, for the love of all things holy, or unholy, as the case may be, let this teacher tune you up. For what you think is depth is only what you hear and not what others hear. So, when you think a note doesn't have "depth," stop. Just stop it. Get that "depth" crap out of your head. Follow the note, don't drag the note down to you. Sound like you should sound, supercharged and high-octane.

Thank you, Mdew!

My breathing problems has come back. Damnit!

I don't know who to contact, to overcome my breathing anxiety. What is such a person called? Mabye I'll just have to contact the Doctor.

A few days ago I was at the throat doctor and he couldn't see anything, so that's not the problem, and I've also been tested for asthma, and I don't have to neither. That makes me think it's psychological. I wonder if I can get hypnotized.

I'm pretty desperate right now. It was away for a whole week. It felt so good to breathe like a normal person again.