Please critique my singing

• TMV World Legacy Member

I'm currently in a band in highschool. We don't have a singer. I know that I can sing but certain pitches make me crack or like no noise comes out.

I didnt spend time trying to get a good recording I figure the best way to get better is to show y'all how I normally sound... Could y'all include how I can fix my voice and what songs might be good for my vocal range? Thanks!

Here is the video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=Htoc0b4QVVI

You've definitely got potential. You're young, and have plenty of time to improve and really perfect your sound. Definitely try and find time to devote to a singing practice, be it lessons with a teacher, or a home DVD/CD type deal. You can't improve without practice. You do have some pitch issues, and as is normal for pretty much everyone, you're weaker the higher you go, but this can be corrected through training. Keep at it, you've got a good tone and are marketable, so if that's your desire, all it'll take is some hard work. Good luck, Man.

Man, its kinda crude as it is, but its not bad. A few breaks that are getting in the way of quality, but you are keeping a very nice energy through it, a few ajustments and support trainnig will get you very far.

I recommend finding a coach. I like your tone.

Btw, get the guitar a setup, its sounding weird. :)

great starting point, make sure you warm your voice up, it will probably help with the cracks and nailing the notes you might be having trouble with. Make sure you identify what notes are giving you problems and play them on your guitar as a reference. You have talent there, singing and playing can be difficult, well done.

[url=http://www.beatfire.net]Hiphop beats and instrumentals[/url]