Old Poster. Singing Rascal Flatts - Bless the Broken Road

• TMV World Legacy Member

Oh. I don't use any type of editing software or devices. Just a little video camera with compression microphones built in. I never really got into editing or gadgets. Just me and the keyboard.

"There is no bad music, only bad listeners."

I really liked that, nice job all around singing as well as playing. Good performance too (even though you were only sitting) :D There was some emotion added.

Though, I can't help think how much that song sounds like "If you Get There Before I Do" by Colin Raye :)

I remember you. A little bit Sir Elton John, A little bit Billy Joel, a little it Harry Connick, Jr.

Good stuff, no complaints.

And I think it's okay to sit down while playing the keyboards and singing at the same time. Many is the time that I sing while playing guitar and I find it easier to sit, at least while recording. I don't think it detracts from the performance. Even though the song is from a "country" writer, it's just as easily performed in a piano bar song with your arrangement. And a lot of times in piano bars, one sits at the piano, too.

And I could see you playing somewhere. Maybe you are the next piano man.

Nice job, liked it very much. You are a talented musician. I see you play a little guitar as well. I hope you’re having fun with it. You surely could. If you’re a Pink Floyd fan, you’re on the right track. :cool:

Thanks for sharing.

Steve:)