Felipe Carvalho and Anderson de Paulo - Wicked Game

• TMV World Legacy Member

Excellent, Felipe. Chris Isaak is one of my wife's favorites and this is her favorite song of his. And I just had her listen to it, too.

And I have to give a shout out to your friend Anderson. Looking at him, I told my wife, I guarantee the scar on my chest is older than he is but his guitar playing beats mine, easily. Not for speed, which I am sure he could do but expresssion and clean attack. He plays guitar the way that you sing with your voice. Perfectly, and beautifully.

And such a fresh approach. I have never thought of this as being translatable to heavy metal. I've said it to others about their stuff. So, I will say it to you. Pay the copyright lease and record this for release. Either as a single or put it on an album.

I like Chris because of his sound, his whole presentation, the janglely sound and slap-echo of the guitars. But I like most his self-deprecating sense of humor. I mean, I like hearing him sing but I enjoy just as much when he talks about the pranks he and his fellow band members would pull on each other.

Bravo, Felipe, bravo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • TMV World Legacy Member

Great singing, Felipe, as always. I think you should work on your pronunciation more than your singing. You sang for example "foul in love" instead of "fall in love", but i am sure you know this. Production and singing as far as technique flawless.