such a slow poke.. ( lift up pull back)

Rate this topic

HalcyonAugust2

so i thin understand lift up pull back now

Corrwct me if im mistaken

But as how i understood it

It is only a means of trying to get to the headvoice?

And its not the bridging itself

And its when ur able to lift up pull back u start to do the intrinsic anchoring

So its like basically lift up pull back is just tool to get to the headvoice but its not the vridging itself right?

No it actually is for bridging (smoothing transition from chest to head). There should be no flip once you learn to do it right.

The connecting (making the head voice sound full) is the part that lift up pull back doesn't accomplish, but intrinsic anchoring does.

Ow ok so to strengthen the pull back in lift up pull back you engage intrinsic anchoring?

Is tjat right?

Intrinsic anchoring is just to strengthen the your connectivity in the head voice. It has very little to do with lift up pull back.

For now, try to apply intrinsic anchoring after you have lifted up and pulled back first. Bridge, and then connect. Bridging and connecting at the same time is more difficult, so you will get closer to good progress if you keep them separated for a little while.

Don't you have the pillars program? I can't remember. If you have it, everything you need to know about both techniques should be in there.

I have te program its great

But its just w/the lift up pull back i can do it a bit now so then now what?

Its still puzzles me as to how you can eliminate the lift up pull back like our maestro

I try to connect but it gets froggy

I can lu/pb bt can't bridge seamlessly the falsetto and my chest voice has a vwry clear distinction

Its not seamless how do we remedy that?

I have te program its great

But its just w/the lift up pull back i can do it a bit now so then now what?

Its still puzzles me as to how you can eliminate the lift up pull back like our maestro

I try to connect but it gets froggy

I can lu/pb bt can't bridge seamlessly the falsetto and my chest voice has a vwry clear distinction

Its not seamless how do we remedy that?

Hi...

Bridging is not about connecting falsetto and chest voice... its about maintining good vocal coordination while connecting chest and head voice.

Here is the skinny... successful bridging means equalizing the upper chest and lower head voices so that they transition smoothly one-to-the-other, in both directions. The upward direction is harder, usually, because the energetic novice wants to 'power up' at the laryngeal level... it feels very satisfying... but it prevents the bridge from occuring. The 'lift up, pull back' is a way to help prevent the power up... and helps the singer prevent the oversinging in this area.

Hi...

Bridging is not about connecting falsetto and chest voice... its about maintining good vocal coordination while connecting chest and head voice.

Here is the skinny... successful bridging mean

Is equalizing the upper chest and lower head voices so that they transition smoothly one-to-the-other, in both directions. The upward direction is harder, usually, because the energetic novice wants to 'power up' at the laryngeal level... it feels very satisfying... but it prevents the bridge from occuring. The 'lift up, pull back' is a way to help prevent the power up... and helps the singer prevent the oversinging in this area.

But Mister fraser

I'm kinda confused

The part where you pull back before you reach your head voice how do you strengthen that soft spot?

It's really confusing me