Top 2 Exercises

Rate this topic

If you had to blindly choose 2 exercises, to do forever (hypothetically ofcourse) what would they be and why? For me personally I would say humming on Ng, and singing through a straw. Some exercises teach you more than others ;)

- JayMC

Try it yourself! It creates back-pressure automatically which reduces puffiness of the folds which is a common issue. The smaller the opening of the straw the better! This exercise is commonly used by voice-rehab professionals, and there is a good reason for it!

If you had to blindly choose 2 exercises, to do forever (hypothetically ofcourse) what would they be

1. Breath from the belly. (thanks, Ron Keel)

2. sing songs (thanks, Daniel Formica)

and why?

1. keeps the abs mobile and agile (in my smart-aleck mind, that is pronounced adj-eye-l and mo-beye-l).

2. Train like you fight.

edited to add: just noticed that both things are from professional, paid singers.

Lol Owen, I have a decent sized pack of straws but the best ones are the plain white ones with probably 1cm or 2cm diameter that you get with soda :P Try your local grocery store/dollar store/wal-mart just ask for the smallest straws they have.