Rihanna ...Greek Style!

• TMV World Member

Hi Vocalists!

Here's some footage of me performing live at a Greek Festival singing "Where Have You Been" by Rihanna and "My Number One" by Helena Paprizou - short snippits of each song.

I am one who likes to improve on things every single day, so I would appreciate hearing any and all kinds of feedback...lay it on me! The audio quality isn't the greatest but hopefully its enough to provide a critique.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Auret

Auret

Singer & Creative Entrepreneuress
Visit www.IAmDreamDriven.com to download your free goal setting worksheet
Visit www.AuretMusic.com to receive a free download of my song "Cleopatra"

• TMV World Legacy Member

Sorry I missed this, earlier.

Good performance, though I don't listen to Rhianna.

I enjoyed more one of the associated videos. You telling of the worst singing experience. How brave of you. And an instruction for everyone else. Everyone starts with a step. Even a mis-step. What makes the difference is your determination, which is what you had and still have. Bravo for that. And, in the video, you mentioned an album release and an impending North American tour (mostly Canada.) How awesome is that?

My experience was different. Everyone in my family sang and it was considered anything special, certainly, not a career. I was supposed to be an electrical engineer. I could song "Who'll Stop the Rain?" by Creedence Clearwater Revival and then receive a book from my step-grandfather on transistory theory and application.

And then stay up at night to watch "Jesus Christ, Superstar."

So, I have no shame and sing in front of anyone who will let me. Which did not lead to a career in music. But as long as I have fun, whether the audience is my dog or the crowd at the Library Bar and Grill in Sherman, Texas, it's all good.

Anyway, good for you and I wish you much success,

• TMV World Legacy Member

Nice job. You have a nice voice, but during this song it sounded like you were pushing your voice, which pop songs have a tendency to make people do. If I could hear something that wasn't pop, I could try and offer a little more help :) Keep singing and good luck in any future endeavors