Green Day - Basket Case

• TMV World Legacy Member

You are very good, your tone is unique, you just need more experience...

But you guys should write your own stuff....

The only advise I would give you as a singing coach is not to drop your jaw down, when you do, your sound is down and sounds a little sloppy. You should keep your sound where your inner speakers are; in your forehead cavities and lift the palate and uvula as if you are yawning to project more and effortlessly. And, you need to live your song and feel every word not only with your voice but your body. You have to be completely in the story to be believable so the audience can feel you.

You can read free singing tips and techniques on my www.thesigingjudge.com website.

Keep the good work and write songs!

Tanya Carmen

Thanks Vocalist Dad and thank you Tanya, I'll work on keeping the palate lifted, and trying to express more emotion. Do people usually not drop their jaw? I thought the opposite was true and that a lifted jaw would cause tension or something along those lines. Is this not true?

Very nice job! Hadn't heard that Green Day song in awhile, brought back some good memories listening to that one. Keep up the great work.

Currently playing Banjo, and taking [url=http://www.kentamplinvocalacademy.com]singing lessons[/url] with [url=http://www.kentamplinvocalacademy.com]Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy[/url]

You can read free singing tips and techniques on my www.thesigingjudge.com website.

Keep the good work and write songs!

Tanya Carmen

methinks thou hast misspelled thine own site.

Maybe this works better:

www.thesingingjudge.com

I wanted to provide an update for your site, wherein you re-post a news release about Dee Snider having surgery to remove nodules.

That was a ruse that he cooked up, himself. The tour was going badly and they couldn't sell enough tickets to break even at each venue. Twisted Sister is still a great band. The public's musical taste had changed. Rather than admit that TS was no longer in as much demand, he would rather be labeled as having voice problems. Even though he graduated high school as a classically trained counter-tenor.

You can read about this in his memoirs, "Shut up and give me the mic."

I thought that rocked!! That was great....enjoyed it allot. :)

I got a chuckle fro Thesingingjudge though :D

You are very good, your tone is unique, you just need more experience...

But you guys should write your own stuff....

You guys? lol...I guess she didn't notice that there is no "you guys" and all the instruments and vocals are done by you. :D

Nice job man.