in need of a vocal rating/critique

Rate this topic

Hi amatuer. Please take this comment in the spirit it was meant. No offense intended and all the best wishes. But this is the third exact post you've made in probably the last week. Same song and same post wording and smae question. Whats up with that? If I remember correctly (and doing a search of your posts confirms this) all your posts have been similar. I think you sing well (and actually I think I said as much somewhere in one of your other similar posts). But are only a bit untrained and have the potential to do better. However I think I also posted once asking why you post the same post over and over; as you did it before on an original song. Once is enough....no?

ya haha sorry bout that, I just want more opinions before I actually play for someone I know because I still hate the sound of my voice. I dont really know where else to find people to rate my voice besides this website, so if you know any others that would help haha. And im not sure really what to do to get better without a coach which I cant afford.

Ok...so just use the same post to bump it up rather than a new post with the same question :) Your voice and tone as well as style sound good. More confidence as well as stronger technique will really boost this. Don't lack the confidence. You have the goods....now put it out there! That will make it really work...believe in it. If you don't believe no one else will. A predator smells fear. Only you can take away the smell.