Life without you

Rate this topic

MDEW

Yea, I agree. A bit of practice and smoothing out and it should be fine :)

I know that this was just a sample for something you are going to sing live so you didn't aim to do a perfect recording. But I was wondering if you'd be able to record just the guitar track again at some point but next time with a bit better sound and send it to me so I could take a crack at singing it. Not that the playing wasn't good just that it was a little too sort of echo or distant sounding recording wise.

I never recorded this song myself for two reasons. One is that I can't find a backing track and the other is that in the original (and I assume if I did find a track) the ending guitar is too long. I don't like to do vocal recordings with long guitar parts (even though I did to Texas Flood :D).

So whadda ya thin? Or just send me that one. Hey,,,another collaboration? :P

Yea, I agree. A bit of practice and smoothing out and it should be fine :)

I know that this was just a sample for something you are going to sing live so you didn't aim to do a perfect recording. But I was wondering if you'd be able to record just the guitar track again at some point but next time with a bit better sound and send it to me so I could take a crack at singing it. Not that the playing wasn't good just that it was a little too sort of echo or distant sounding recording wise.

I never recorded this song myself for two reasons. One is that I can't find a backing track and the other is that in the original (and I assume if I did find a track) the ending guitar is too long. I don't like to do vocal recordings with long guitar parts (even though I did to Texas Flood :D).

So whadda ya thin? Or just send me that one. Hey,,,another collaboration? :P

Thanks Tommy and Gina.

I recorded that on a dictation recorder just to see if it would come together.

Tommy, After I get the guitar a little smoother I will post the guitar track for you. Just don't show me up too bad. :P