Wrathchild

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi guys, here is a really quick and dirty cover of wrathchild by iron maiden. I think it's one of the worst things i've recorded but i thought i would post it up anyway because it's good to reference your own bad performances now and then.

http://soundcloud.com/maxswinton/wrathchild

Hope you enjoy, feedback welcome.

Max

Hi guys, here is a really quick and dirty cover of wrathchild by iron maiden. I think it's one of the worst things i've recorded but i thought i would post it up anyway because it's good to reference your own bad performances now and then.

http://soundcloud.com/maxswinton/wrathchild

Hope you enjoy, feedback welcome.

Max

I couldn't hear anything wrong with your performance or the recording. Unless it's the fact that you do not sound like Bruce and never will and there's nothing you can do about that. And I know that will garner great wailing and gnashing of teeth, maybe from you, maybe from others.

But your singing was every bit as good as Bruce's and that's a cold, hard fact, whether you choose to accept it, or not. If you cannot accept it, then you don't need my opinion or that of a vocal coach. You would need a shrink, a psychiatrist, way outside my paygrade and nowhere near any "expertise" that I might have.

Plus, what you consider a bad recording will not receive near the criticism that I have received for one that was mixed so well for me by Keith, yet even his magic could not save me from harsh criticism.

Thanks guys, it was one of those times when it doesn't come out right, even it sounds ok, I wasn't really feeling it. Ron, that's a really positive piece of feedback, thanks very much, I'm always worried about sounding too much like other people so it's nice to hear you think I have my own sound, which is something I'm having lots of fun developing.

Thanks again for the comments.

Max